Fan voting for EuroLeague All-Decade Team begins

2020-01-20T12:21:34+00:00 2020-01-20T14:31:29+00:00.

Giannis Askounis

20/Jan/20 12:21

Eurohoops.net

Your chance to take part in the shaping of the 2010-20 EuroLeague All-Decade Team.

By Eurohoops Team/ info@eurohoops.net

After setting the 50 candidates, Turkish Airlines EuroLeague launched fan voting for the 2010-20 EuroLeague All-Decade Team. Votes up to February 17 will count by 25% in the final selection of ten players. Media, head coaches and captains hold an equal share for the rest of the 75%.

See all All-Decade Team nominees on EuroLeague.net.

Per EuroLeague: “At the end of 10 years that re-defined European basketball in terms of drama and dynamism, it is time for Turkish Airlines EuroLeague fans to help choose the players whom they consider to be the very best of the period between 2010 and 2020.

Fan voting for the EuroLeague All-Decade Team runs from now until 12 noon CET on Monday, February 17. They will join media, EuroLeague head coaches and team captains – each with a 25% share of the final selection – in choosing the 10-member team.

Fans may vote daily from among the 50 nominees, without limitation in relation to their positions. Click on each player to learn about his qualifications and see some of the plays that made him a nominee.

What’s more, all fans who vote are will participate in a random draw to win two tickets for the 2020 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four in Cologne, Germany, from May 22 to 24!

A decade’s worth of virtuoso performances by some of the biggest names in world basketball has given EuroLeague fans countless thrills to remember, making them true experts on the competition.

Vote now and every day until February 17 for the EuroLeague All-Decade Team. Your opinion counts!”

Vote HERE.