By Eurohoops team/ firstname.lastname@example.org
The two teams are supposed to clash for Round 27 of Turkish Airlines EuroLeague on Tuesday, March 3, but it still uncertain if the game will go on as scheduled. In Madrid, they still don’t know if the squad will travel to Italy and are waiting for EuroLeague’s decision on the matter.
EuroLeague assures, according to MARCA, that they are keeping an eye on the situation and preparing contingency plans to deal with any scenario, although, it’s not certain if they will be used:
“EuroLeague is constantly monitoring the situation and is in close contact with Italian clubs, as well as with all visiting clubs. We are also attentive to the announcements and recommendations of the World Health Organization. The League and the teams are preparing contingency plans to respond to each potential situation, but it is still unclear whether any of these will be activated for future Euroleague and Eurocup matches in Italy.”